The attorneys at The Myers Law Group, A.P.C. have a proven track record at all levels of litigation.
- $2,300,000 Jury Verdict in Individual Retaliation
- $3,300,000 Jury Verdict on behalf of a Los Angeles Fire Department Captain who was retaliated against after he reported discrimination and harassment
- $1,100,000 Against Employer who Used Layoff as Pretext for Retaliation
- $1,100,000 judgment on behalf of family who was subjected to substandard housing conditions
- $1,400,000 for Firefighter subject to Discrimination and Retaliation
- $1,200,000 settlement for client that was raped by an on duty police officer after a DUI stop
- $2,500,000 in an off the clock work, overtime, meal break, and rest break class action
- $2,750,000 million settlement in meal and rest break class action settlement
- $400,000 settlement in disability and retaliation claim for an individual who was about to take a $25,000 severance package
- $1,600,000 in a disability discrimination case against public utility
- $750,000 for employee who was further injured as a result of employer’s failure to accommodate
While there is no guarantee as to what The Myers Law Group, APC will obtain for its clients, The Myers Law Group, APC will ensure that its clients are well represented at every stage of the litigation.